Utica Memorial Auditorium in Utica, NY
|Phone Number:||(315) 738-0164|
|Address:||400 W Oriskany St|
Utica, NY 13502
|Rating:||Good (out of 5)|
MVNY Staff Review
The Utica Aud was built in 1959. The City of Utica owned the building until 1996 and then sold to its current owners, Upper Mohawk Valley Memorial Auditorium Authority. The site is home to concerts, the circus, riggiefest, hockey games (The Utica Comets and Utica College), and other big sporting events. The Harlem Globetrotters also make their way to the Utica Auditorium once a year.
- Tickets* for major events are available at all Ticketmaster outlets, charge-by-phone at (315) 472-0700 or online at http://www.stubhub.com/utica-memorial-auditorium-event-tickets?ticket_finder=7628 and http://ticketmaster.com. Tickets are also sold at the AUD M-F from 10 am till 4 pm and all day on major event days.
- Utica College - Macfarlane Auditorium in Utica, NY
- Clinton Arena in Clinton, NY
- MVCC - Plumley Auditorium in Rome, NY
- Lamplighter Pub 0.2 miles
- Garden Grille Restaurant 0.2 miles
- The 1912 Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Ocean Blue Restaurant and Oyster Bar 0.2 miles
- Geisha II 0.3 miles